Exhaust Silencers are generally employed to reduce acoustic emissions of engines and gas turbines. These passive silencers meet the increasing requirements for restriction of acoustic emissions at industrial plants such as CHP, generating set etc. Adjusted to the silenced acoustic emissions of the exhaust fumes we use standard- as well as individually designed silencers.
Combinations with integrated catalysts or spark arresters are current practice. Exhaust Silencers are manufactured from merchantable material and due to flexible production methods, have a short lead time.
Following constructions and extras are available:
- Connecting-flange to DIN, BS, ANSI
- Single or double side in- and outlet
- In- and outlet as 90° bend
- Drainage connections
- Cleaning openings
- Excess pressure valves, explosion valves
- Material such as Corten-Steel, stainless steel, boilerplate, mild steel
- Surface treatment such as aluminum-spray, galvanizing, different lacquer (RAL)
- Brackets, feet, supports
- Gusset plates
- Lifting lugs
- Different ways of catalyst installation
- DNV certification at spark arrester-silencer