Current emission limits
according to the 44th BImSchV
There are new limit values for plant operators which are subject to the 44th BImSchV.
What does this mean for the operators of medium-sized gas turbine, combustion and incineration plants?
There are stricter limit values for shorter measuring intervals.
In addition, there are obligations to prove documentation and reports.
Operators are obliged to prove the continuous and effective operation of the waste gas purification plant. This includes the documentation of the following points:
- Operating hours (of each CHP unit)
- Type and quantity of fuel
- Failures and malfunctions
- Measurement reports on individual measurements
- Monitoring results
- NOx monitoring as daily average value for gas Otto engines
This also includes the establishment of suitable measuring points with regular functional testing and calibration and the communication of the reports to the relevant authorities within 12 weeks.
Sealing according to VDMA 6299
Make sure that you prove effective continuous catalyst operation - as a certified partner of AIR-SONIC:
• Prove the effective operation of the catalyst according to the requirements of the German 44th BImSchV - with the help of our wire rope seal
o Not non-destructively removable
• The seal is supplied with all our catalysts - with the following data:
o Serial number of the catalyst
o Type of catalyst
• Let us certify you to carry out the sealing - Get the official "AIR-SONIC Certificate".
Trust in AIR-SONIC - your partner and expert in exhaust aftertreatment.
If you have any open questions or are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us!
The MIRA monitor supervises the exhaust gas values and evaluates them with the integrated software
The cover of the AIR-SONIC slide-in housing is locked with a wire rope seal, which is led through two cross-hole screws.
The cover of the MIRATECH slide-in housing is locked with a wire rope seal, which is led through two cross-hole screws.
The cone housing is locked with a wire rope seal, which is passed through two slotted washers.
The cover of exhaust silencers or exhaust heat exchangers are closed with a wire rope seal which is passed through two cross-hole screws.